- Students who have a complaint against any aspect of The Ixchel System Training School conduct, are asked to notify Victoria Salomon as soon as possible by email or letter, setting out the content of the complaint and all related circumstances.
- Students may contact Victoria, details as follows:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07900 410318
Address: Victoria Salomon, 20 Reeves Hill, Brighton, BN1 9AS
- Complaints will be acknowledged within 24 hours of being received. If there is a potential conflict of interest, then a suitable alternative from outside The Ixchel System may be appointed, with the complainant’s agreement.
- Complaints will be investigated thoroughly and personally by Victoria or the appointed Investigating Officer. This may include a meeting with the complainant to examine all the evidence involved.
- A full response will be made to the complainant within 21 days of the complaint being received. This may include any appropriate reparation.
- The Ixchel System will also fulfil its duty of responsibility towards external investigations, whether conducted by the police or other relevant authorities.
- For all FHT courses – students who are not satisfied with the outcome of this process may submit a complaint to FHT under the Complaint Procedure for Accredited Course Provider